...Berlin......................................
05 Juli 2006
  Back in Berlin
Berlin.

I've been back to Berlin now for almost two weeks and have still not quite got used to it.
It's strange to be back, it always is. The atmosphere was amazing during the last few days until yesterday we were woken up from a black-red-golden dream by the Italians. Before that, people in the streets were so happy, so cheerful and so friendly to each other.. Yesterday, it all came to an end, we walked home quietly.

It's strange to be back because everything is exactly as it used to be. Nothing seems to have changed and therefore it seems like I haven't really been away at all. It's good and reassuring to hear from the people I met abroad, it's good to look at the pictures to make sure everything really happened.

Often I see something and want to show it to someone who is now in Malaysia, Australia or I don't know where. Everyone is so far away now.
 
Comments: Kommentar veröffentlichen



<< Home
I'm back home. Everything is as it used to be. -Or is it not?


Links to myself

  • Malaysia Blog, in German (Dec05-Jun06)

  • Pictures taken in Malaysia and Bangladesh

  • Links to others

  • attac

  • Kritische Wirtschaftswissenschaften - Studentische Initiative


  • old entries
    Juli 2006 / August 2006 /















    Name: