...Berlin......................................
21 Juli 2006
  An era ends
We used to go to the same club, every thursday. Yesterday, after years of sweet talking to my brother, he finally joined us, together with his friends.
It was the biggest disappointment, I had so looked forward to this night.... One of them, the bouncers decided, looked to young. His real age didn't matter, it's the looks, he said.
So obviously we all left, I was not in the mood anymore.

I never went to clubs like that, clubs that offer ladies' night and pick and chose the people that look rich and beautiful. I never thought the "Sage-Club" would be like that. I'm disappointed.
The clubs in Berlin, I'm feeling, are getting more like that these days. I call it "Vermuenchnerung" -becoming more like Munich: chique, looks & money.

An era ends.
 
Comments: Kommentar veröffentlichen



<< Home
I'm back home. Everything is as it used to be. -Or is it not?


Links to myself

  • Malaysia Blog, in German (Dec05-Jun06)

  • Pictures taken in Malaysia and Bangladesh

  • Links to others

  • attac

  • Kritische Wirtschaftswissenschaften - Studentische Initiative


  • old entries
    Juli 2006 / August 2006 /















    Name: