...Berlin......................................
31 Juli 2006
  Weltschmerz
We have a beautiful German word that tries to describe that exasperation you feel when you think about how incomplete you and and world are. Literally translated it means "world pain".
It's more of a romantic and melancholic word, but I don't feel melancholy or romance when I read the newspaper in the morning. Often enough, tears of anger shoot into my eyes, I'm scared of how cruel humankind is and I'm exasperated.
I cannot understand why humankind doesn't seem to develop. I, myself, as a person, I do develop! I learn from my mistakes and constantly try to become a better person.
I cannot comprehend why we seem to be at the very spot where the first war sprung up. Nothing makes sense.
 
Comments: Kommentar veröffentlichen



<< Home
I'm back home. Everything is as it used to be. -Or is it not?


Links to myself

  • Malaysia Blog, in German (Dec05-Jun06)

  • Pictures taken in Malaysia and Bangladesh

  • Links to others

  • attac

  • Kritische Wirtschaftswissenschaften - Studentische Initiative


  • old entries
    Juli 2006 / August 2006 /















    Name: