...Berlin......................................
15 August 2006
  alternative
"There is no alternative" is what we hear and believe. The companies and their media are making us believe that the world has always been like that. It hasn't and we all actually know that.
I'm reading all these alternative texts and I'm quite excited. Not that I truly believe I will live long enough to see the drastic change that is expecting humankind. But since I believe in eternal life I might well have the chance to see from somewhere else what little steps en masse can cause.

Politics and therefore people's lives used to be controlled by the church. Now they're controlled by economy. The church, science, technology and economy are to serve humans, not the other way round.
Humankind is too ready to believe in a God-given or nature-given world order.

It's fun to get involved with alternative ideas. People have been involved with alternative ideas for hundreds of years and I couldn't say that I'm not happy about my right to vote.
 




<< Home
I'm back home. Everything is as it used to be. -Or is it not?


Links to myself

  • Malaysia Blog, in German (Dec05-Jun06)

  • Pictures taken in Malaysia and Bangladesh

  • Links to others

  • attac

  • Kritische Wirtschaftswissenschaften - Studentische Initiative


  • old entries
    Juli 2006 / August 2006 /















    Name: